Skincare for Acne-Prone Skin
- 5-HTP promotes melatonin production, which regulates the sleep cycle and positively impacts mood and well-being.
- DIM, an estrogen support widely used to treat PCOS and PMS, helps the body regulate estrogen, which minimizes hormonal acne and mood swings during a menstrual cycle.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant that supports detoxification and the fading of acne scars, as does milk thistle.
- Vitamin A helps skin cells renew faster, and this cellular turnover both reduces clogged pores and promotes the regeneration of acne scar tissue.
- Vitamin B5 limits oil production and inflammation, which aids with hormonal inflammatory acne and healthy digestion.
In comparison, a non-comedogenic (also called non-pore-clogging) anti-aging product allows for natural regeneration of skin cells, for plumper and younger-looking skin. We create skincare for acne and anti-aging concerns so you can improve your skin texture and achieve clear skin.