Contributor further acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- Intellectual Property Rights. Contributor acknowledges ownership of all intellectual property in the original UGC being contributed and/or that Contributor has permission from any person(s) with any intellectual property rights or personality rights in the UGC. Contributor shall not contribute any UGC to Meta that is not properly owned by or licensed to Contributor and/or does not have permission from any person(s) entitled to any intellectual property rights or personality rights in the UGC.
- Indemnification. Contributor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Meta from and against any and all claims arising from Contributor's violation of these Terms and of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any copyright, trademark, property, privacy or publicity right. This indemnification shall survive Contributor's use of the Site.
- Termination. Contributor is solely responsible for the submission of UGC. However, Meta reserves the right to move, edit and/or delete, without limitation, any UGC it deems to be illegal, defamatory, offensive, obscene, unsafe or inappropriate. In addition, Meta reserves the right to take action, including restricting or deleting Contributor's account, with or without warning.
- Assignment. Contributor shall not, without prior written consent of Meta, assign or transfer any rights and obligations under these Terms. Meta may assign these Terms in the event of a sale of all or substantially all of its assets or its ownership interests.
- Contributor's Representations. Contributor acknowledges that they are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction and have full right and authority to enter into this agreement. Contributor represents that they are not an employee, consultant or otherwise materially related to Meta.
- Update of Terms. These Terms may be updated by Meta from time to time. It is Contributor's responsibility to review and agree to these Terms prior to each use of the Site.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and any related claim or dispute, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and Contributor agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of San Diego County, State of California.
Entire Agreement. These Terms represent the entire agreement between Contributor and Meta and supersede all prior agreements, express or implied, oral or written.